Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Worst Backup Dancer Outfits in Bollywood

Beth from Ugly, Ugly, Bollywood Fugly subjects 'Disco Dancer' - one of MithunDa's early masterpieces - to the DesiFugly scanner and comes up with shiny silver belts for men, golden Barbarella boots, black calf-high socks, and capes in all shapes and sizes -

This might be jumping the gun, but I'm going to go ahead and award these pastel, be-cape-ed, black-socked monstrosities the Worst Backup Dancer Outfits in Bollywood, coordinated for both genders (so individual entries for female and male are still up for grabs)!
Any wicked nominations?

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 Wicked Comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Oooh! Thanks, Desi Blogging!

I need to also add that when your site loaded, for a split second I thought that picture of Al Pacino actually was Amitabh, which is funny because when I try to explain Amitabh to non-Hindi-film-watchers, I say he's sorta the Indian Al Pacino.