Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ailments are the New Aphrodisiacs

Ailments are the new aphrodisiacs! Melody wants a lover because she sneezes in the morning and wants him to bring her coffee in bed! Gaurav wants a lover because he loses weight when he is dating!

Melody: But I do love the idea of breakfast in bed – so will settle for hot coffee to warm me up. And that’s why I need the loving mate, to go fetch. I promise you, my health depends upon it.
Gaurav: I need a date because I have extra-wide tyres on my waist. No, seriously, I lose weight when I’m dating and, not only that, I become more ‘beautiful’ all over, almost magically.
The Devil thought at first that both of them needed doctors more than lovers, but then read Melody's comment on Gaurav's post -
How are you with getting coffee in the mornings?
Watch out their comments sections to see what happens next!

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags, , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: