Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bus Rides & Multiple Orgasms

Wicked woman Rimi pretends she is sleeping to eavesdrop on a conversation about multiple orgasms -

Girl: I mean, I just cannot get off. What is wrong with me? What am I doing wrong?

Boy: Well... have you tried water?

... long (censored!) explanation follows...

Girl: Boy, you are so tutoring my boyfriend if I fall for those repressed clueless types. You have to!

Boy: Ahh, don’t worry. Anytime. Just give him my number. By the way, that girl over there, purple and black top. I could give her multiple. I can just tell. Just licking my way up from the base of her spine might do the trick. I just know it.
The things people say in public places! And the last paragraph - too wicked!

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: