Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fingering Food

In a long list of debilitating disabilities, Kraz cannot live with one - his inability to offer back-seat advice on how to improve food -

All this – lack of physical ability, confounded math, or laughably depressing musical ability I have managed to live with. After all, there is a point to which you really care about things and after that you live, you learn.

But there is still one thing that can still make me feel like maybe I missed out on evolution. All you naturalists and bio-historians out there – here I am – the missing link you have been looking for. These moments happen at the most innocuous of places – the dining table.

I mean it’s not like I can’t taste, of course I can. But I would never know what’s wrong. Is the salt less? Is there too much pepper? I don’t know. I know there is something wrong, but can never put my finger on it.
Kraz, my friend, the thing with advice is that it's best given when you don't know what you are saying! So, go ahead, just give it...

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: