Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's the Season of Blog-Breaks

It's the season of blog breaks and TheBarmaid takes one too, in SuperWoman style!

I always thought that if I was a SuperHero, my SuperPower would be to control time.

I mean, sure, my hair would always be really shiny and perfectly tumbling. And sure, my legs would always look really long and amazing despite the fact that I'm only 5-feet tall. And, sure, I'd be able to reduce men to whimpering, blubbering puddles with a mere, smoky-eyed glance. (And, sure, a constant cape and bustier would do wonders to enhance my desirability.)
And The Devil did, in fact, think that she spent

the conventional workweek in lacy lingerie, high heels and smoky eyes, drinking martinis and evaluating my romantic past with snarky contemplation!
Duh, Devil!

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: