Friday, October 20, 2006

Forbidden Fruit

Ideasmith forgets her good Tamizh girl ways and checks out another woman in a train:

She reminds me of a fresh peach. Clean, wholesome and full. A ripe peach is a delight for all the senses - the eyes, the nose, the skin and the tongue. The slight downy hair on her arms tells me that she’s either very young and uninitiated into the horrors of waxing or so cool that she doesn’t give a damn.

I briefly speculate on whether these are my semi-lesbian fantasies. It's possible. I usually display this degree of interest in men I’m attracted to. Sometimes I do think of them in terms of food. But where the men have been strong, finely created flavours - chocolate, wine, coffee, tequila - this is the first time I’ve thought of someone as a fruit.

Bi-curious fantasies are hot hot hot and so are coming out of the closet posts. And while we are at it, do check out Selma's own coming out of the closet comment. Very wicked!

Wicked Meter Rating: 8/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

4 Wicked Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....mucho amused (and flattered)by this post. And there I was wondering why the post caught so little interest in terms of comments. :P

Selma Mirza said...

Is this a cheap publicity stunt? I'm not linking you back :-)

Desi Devil said...

Selma:

You are asking the wrong question - "is it cheap?"

The only correct question is - "is it wicked?"

The Devil doesn't concern Himself with inconsequential questions.

Desi Devil said...

Ideasmith:

Don't worry, sweetheart. Now The Devil's eye is on you.