Friday, October 20, 2006

Groin Flutters

The Compulsive Confessor - or eM - on handling dates and groin flutters:


But groin flutters can be unpredictable. You could have a flutter at the beginning of an evening, when he comes to pick you up but then he could screw up all the groin flutters by picking his nose. On the other hand, I could decide very early in the evening that I just wasn't attracted to the dude, and then, something in the evening could bring on serious butterflies. Like the other night, I went out with this dude, friend-type, and I had pretty much decided earlier that I wouldn't flirt with him, but then he leaned over to kiss me hello and I got a whiff of whatever cologne he was wearing, and oh. The evening was suddenly filled with sparkly, spangly excitement.
Now, eM is always wicked - in fact, that's her calling card, like mine - but here, she has exceeded herself by calling this post 'Obligatory Sex Post'!

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: