Monday, October 30, 2006

Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright

The one in which Peeyush decides to check out the best of London nightlife, walks into 'Tiger, Tiger' with a pretty stranger on his arm, gets mistaken for an Italian, chats up an about-to-be-married nurse, gets propositioned by hookers and men, and spends half the night walking the streets of London -

A baldish guy walks across from the opposite table and says: "Which Bank do you work with?"

I am surprised he can tell, so I tell him I work on the debt side. He seems to be an ex investment banker as well.

He says: "I know who you are, because I am also the same."

Before I can draw any conclusions about the import of the statement, he continues further: "You see, you are trying to fit in, in the company of women, but actually you like men."
Peeyush, my friend, you should have gone home with the bald banker! And four hours on the streets of London, post midnight, and you weren't mugged! That's terrible!

Wicked Meter Rating: 8/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: