Monday, October 30, 2006

The Wicked Guide to Bringing up Parents

Your parents want you to marry? Today? Now? And you don't want to? Not today anyway? According to 'The Wicked Guide to Bringing up Parents' - to get your parents to back off from making marriage plans for you, tell them you really, really, really want to be married, right here, right now, like EducatedUnemployed did -

I agree I should get married soon. I have realised I have physical needs. I have some emotional ones too, and chocolate has stopped doing its job. I need some action in my life, if you know what I mean. I am so incomplete without the tag of being called some one's wife. I should concentrate on finding a man.
Insert 'woman' for 'man', if you are male and straight. Leave it like it is if you are male and not-so-straight, or if you are straight but wicked.

By the way, when my parents wanted me to see a woman for marriage, I told them -

Yes, of course, I'll see her. But I might tell her six months later that I wouldn't marry her because the sex was terrible!
They didn't even give me her telephone number!

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: