Monday, November 20, 2006

Burger King Outsources Ordering to India

What if Burger king outsourced its ordering to India? Or, how difficult it is to order a 'value meal #3 without onions' at Burger King?

Employee: Thanking for calling Gateway. How may I help you?
Customer: What?
Employee: Sorry, I read my card incorrectly. Welcome to Burger Kings. May I take your order?
Customer: Are you inside a call centre or something?
Employee: A call centre sir. May I suggest the new parmesan chicken?
Customer: OK, how are you taking my order from a call centre? What happened to LaMont?
Employee: Sir, I don't know who Mr. LaMont is. Would you like to try our bacon cheese chicken?
Customer: Have you even eaten a bacon cheese chicken before?
Employee: No, sir, I do not eat pork.
Customer: Burger King outsources its call centre to...
Employee: India sir. And just the order taking is outsourced. Your order will still be filled by a higher priced and lazy American.
Customer: Like LaMont?
Employee: I don't know who LaMont is, sir.


Takeaways will never be the same again!

Wicked Meter Rating: 7/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: