Thursday, November 02, 2006

Desi Husband's American Booty Call

Desi woman Jasmine calls 'The Super Snake Show' on Kiss FM to find out whether her husband Raj is cheating on her. Guess what? He is. Much amusement follows (audio clip)-

Hi, this is Raj. How can I be of assistance to you? (when Snake calls him to offer free tickets to the Beyonce concert)

OK, put this message: "Dear Nikki. Thank you for showing me the ways of American love. You are my favorite booty call." She will understand what I mean.(when Snake asks him to put a message for his partner on the ticket)

Sir, there's someone on the line. It sounds somewhat like my wife. (when his wife asks him: "Raj! Who is Nikki?")

The American women, they use the mouth. You don't use the mouth. (when his wife asks him why)

No, the man does not use the mouth, the woman does. And twenty-five percent of the time, you are on the periodical anyway. (when his wife says that he doesn't use the mouth either)

But why are you laughing so hard? (to his wife, when he hears snake laugh in the background)

Yes, I'm in IT support department. (to his wife, when she says that she moved to the US for his career)
What a man! What an audio clip!

Wicked Meter Rating: 10/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 Wicked Comments:

ggop said...

It sounded fake (but still amusing) to me: the American girlfriend's
name was a bit of a giveaway, the accents overstressed, the voice
mannerisms overblown, the on-air argument very non-Indian in tone, the
topics a bit contrived sounding. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me
that one or both of them weren't Indian, just practiced voice actors.
gg