Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shoe-less in South Bombay

The one in which Suze decides to see Bombay, is transfered from the airport arrival terminal to local train, drops her slippers in the sea, and ends up shoe-less in South Bombay on a slow Sunday evening -

I got a little paranoid that I would lose my slippers in the weirdly shaped inter-locking rocks on the corniche, so I removed them and kept them to the side. As we get up to leave a while later, I somehow managed to kick my carefully secured slipper over the edge. In the 12.7 seconds it took to fall, several distinct memories flashed before my eyes. Forks that had flown to neighbouring tables at a 5 star restaurant, that were discreetly retrieved by Sh. Days when I decided to take the quickest route down the stairs at the theater, covering 24 steps in 4.8 seconds - face first.
The Devil is much amused.

Wicked Meter Rating: 6/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: