Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

The one in which Chandru gives a job interview, and is irritated by the good-cop-bad-cop routine and questions on his drinking habit, his goody-good tam-brahmin-ness and his girlfriend -

No, no. I am not at all like this. I am a very good, non-drinking, non-smoking, curd-rice-eating tam-bram. I really am. I would love to work for your company and I can tell you with a clear conscience that your company is the best in its field.
The Devil loves being on an interview panel; The Devil is a sadist!

Wicked Meter Rating: 6/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Wicked Comments:

Ravages/CC said...

Which interview panel will the devil be on? I want to attend THAT ONE

Desi Devil said...

Oh my Devil! Chandru, you must not flirt with The Devil! :D