Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Senile Fool Meets The Wicked Woman

The one in which Ram Jethmalani calls Sagarika Ghosh from CNN-IBN "sweetheart", "silly" and "an ignoramus", all in one breath. He looked like an old senile fool, and she looked like the cat who got the cream. Watch the video here and read the transcript here -

Who the hell is the press to decide who is indefensible?

Who the hell are you to decide? What right do you have? Have you heard the witnesses? Have you read the evidence?

You don’t know the rule of the law, you don’t know democracy; you don’t know anything.

Who are the citizens of India? You are not the repositories of the citizens of India.

You are illiterate and you don’t know what you are talking about. Don’t persist in asking the same silly question?

Please don’t talk of this bull shit to me. I know what my Lakshman Rekhas are.

Please don’t waste my time. I will not discuss evidence with you. That is to be discussed with the court.

I don’t want to waste time with an ignoramus.

No, you are wrong. You don’t even know your facts. You’re trying to do big things without knowing what you are doing.

Look sweetheart, now don’t ask me to start a tuition class for you.
Wicked, wicked woman!

Wicked Meter Rating: 10/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


1 Wicked Comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL

this is most hysterical..a gem..keep the good stuff coming..this blog is on my list of daily e-haunts :)

if i was sagarika ghosh though, i would have gotten a little worried about the old chap...