Sunday, December 31, 2006

Curry & Rice Girl

After the Laddoo Shop, it's time for the Curry & Rice Girl (link via Sashi) -

Few times I checked the magazine ads,
I even tried in the Indian chat
Coz I really want to find the right girl,
I want a curry and rice girl.
I asked my dad and I asked my mom
Put my biodata on Shaadi.com
Coz they want to find the right girl,
They really dont want a white girl.


My favorite part is where the prospective bride turns out to be a man.

Wicked Meter Rating: 8/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 Wicked Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's incredibly funny!

sameena Khan said...

really nice sharing, i like it very much and i hope that you will keep it up
Pakistan latest Fashion, what brings us this season? What is “in” or “out”? What is fashion in Pakistan and what's gone out of fashion?
Get all fashion information about Pakistan fashion industry,
just visit to fashion dresses

myblog myway said...

get to know different types of kisses--

A GUIDE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF KISSES

THE DESI KISS

THE FRENCH KISS

THE VACUUM KISS

THE SPIRITUAL KISS

THE EYELASH KISS

THE PAIN KISS

THE NIP KISS

THE LIP LOCK KISS

THE ESKIMO KISS

THE ESKIMO KISS

THE TRADEOFF KISS

THE FOOT KISS

THE EARLOBE KISS

THE FREEZE KISS

THE HOT KISS