Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Christmas in Asia Minor

After The Office Diwali Song, it's time for the Indian Christmas Carol album! Boymongoose's debut album 'Christmas in Asia Minor', to be released on November, covers topics as diverse as insufficient dowries, internet dating, Bollywood hunks, corrupt child sport-stars and angels with amazing I.T. skills (via Sepia Mutiny) -

Here's a sneak preview of the madness that is their song '12 days of Christmas' -

On my twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve cricket ball tamperers ("I was simply correcting the stitching!"), eleven silver names, ten minute yoga, nine telemarketers, eight Bollywood films, seven-eleven workers, six IT graduates, five minutes of fame, four Hare Krishnas, three butter chickens, two nosey in-laws, and a totally insufficient dowry.
And here's the video -



What time-pass wickedness!

Wicked Meter Rating: 8/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: