Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Taking Charge on the First Night

Before a month-long bride-hunt trip to India, an ABCD wonders if it's OK to go all the way on the first night. Twisted DNA records the rather over-the-top macho-ness -

X: But what if she doesn’t want me to ask questions and look like I don’t know what I am doing? I think women like their men to be manly. Take charge. Decide things for them.

Me: They may want you to take charge and lead the way in matters such as taking the car out for servicing, but in just about everything else...

X: You are Americanized. Indian women are not like that. They respect the husband. They want the man to be in control. They don’t like sissies who can’t make up their minds. Take my word for it, I am going all the way that night.
And, no, he didn't get any that night!

Wicked Meter Rating: 6/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Wicked Comments: